New Beers Eve: Schneider Weisse Tap X Mein Nelson Sauvin



Name: Schneider Weisse Mein Nelson Sauvin
ABV: 7.3%
Brewery: Weissbierbrauerei G. Schneider & Sohn
Style: Weizenbock
Origin: Germany
Webpage:http://www.schneider-weisse.de/index.php?lang=en&tpl=brauerei.spezialitaeten.produktpalette&sid=$sid

In my ongoing search for really special beers along the weirdest stores, I have stumbled on to this rarity, which goes unmentioned in the Schneider webpage.

I've heard very good things about this beer from different people who have had the chance to try it, and who had urged me to get my hands on a bottle.

This weizenbock, brewed with Nelson Sauvin hops, is meant to mix (and do it well) the traditional Schneider Weisse goodness with the fruity aromas traditional in Sauvignon wines, all of it coupled with a pretty substantial ABV. All of it just music to my ears.


Comments