New Beers Eve: Fuller's Vintage Ale




Name: Fuller's Vintage Ale
ABV: 8.5%
Brewery: Fuller Smith & Turner Plc.
Style: Old ale
Origin: England
Webpage: http://www.fullers.co.uk/rte.asp?id=66

I was highly impressed with Fuller's London Pride the first time I tried it  and ever since I have been looking for other Fuller brews to try.

I was banking on my trip to London next year as the ideal chance to try my next one, when just yesterday I saw that a local beer store here had the Vintage Ale 2012 in stock. Jackpot.

This beer is meant to be aged in a cellar for 3 or 4 years to let it develop to its full potential, and since I am curious as to the effects of such aging process, I am going to get myself a couple, try one this new year and the next one two new years from now, and compare.

Comments