Livin' La Birra Loca

In my constant strive to improve this blog, I have decided It is time to make some changes. To include some eminently practical information and post about some current events. In other words, to add a little bit of CNN to its otherwise very Discovery Channel structure.

As such, I have decided to add two new types of posts.

The first type of new ones will be dedicated to describing places where you can find great beer, wherever they may be. They will therefore include cafeterias, bars, pubs, clubs, and restaurants, but also beer shops, supermarkets and neighborhood corner stores with good beer selections.

The second ones will provide information about the different beer related events that I catch wind of. These will include festivals, tastings, openings and inaugurations and in general new things going on in the beer world.

As it has been the case from the beginning with this blog, I don't plan on limiting it to a city, a country or even a continent, but rather hope to include things going on anywhere in the world. I am aware that this is a pretty gargantuan task for just one person to take on. That is why, although I'll do all that I can, I don't expect this to be complete and all encompassing, far from it. The best that I can hope for is that it will cover enough of a good and varied selection to be useful.

In any case, with this change, though, I feel the blog has outgrown its name, as it is no longer only dedicated to beers and breweries, but to quite a few more beer related things. It therefore needed a change and me being the poet that I am, I came up with Livin' La Birra Loca.

So if there's any place or event that anyone would like to share, I will be happy to take suggestions. Feel free to post any comments, tweet to me @BreweriesNBeers, or write to me at breweriesnbeer@gmail.com or on the Livin' La Birra Loca Facebook page, with any information you deem of interest.

Comments