Mo' Problemas

As I have mentioned before several times, I have not been able to dish out posts as often as I would like lately. Mostly other beer related projects but also other less important things in life, such as work, have kept me away from the keyboard longer than I would've liked.

In order to solve this issue without having to loose sleep (one of my other favorite pastimes) as a result, I have recruited my good friend Mo'Problemas as an author or collaborator to this blog.

Mo'Problemas, a Boston native currently residing in Madrid, will help make this blog more plural, not to mention serve as a great counterbalance to me and my opinions. While I will be able to give the Spanish national's view on this country's beers and the foreigner's view on US beers, he will be able to give the US national's view on US beers and the foreigner's view on Spanish beers. We will of course both give a foreigner's opinion on the beers from other countries, but hopefully in a more plural way.

This might result in occasional games of good cop, bad cop. It will also result in occasional games of good cop, good cop. However, the biggest change is that we will start playing bad cop. In other words, instead of only writing about beers we like and omitting the ones we don't as I had been doing until now, we will now also talk about those beers which, in our opinion, quite frankly, well, suck.

Such an approach will make the content of this blog more balanced, yes, but it will mainly make it more fun. Because let's face it, bad beer can be made the butt of a virtually endless host of metaphors, images and derisive comments, while good beer, not so much.

Comments