Jupiter, FL, USA, January 25th: Jupiter Craft Brewers Festival




What: Craft beer festival
Where: Jupiter, Florida, USA (Roger Dean Stadium)
When: January 25th (1pm- 5pm)
How much: $35 at the gate
More: http://jupitercraftbrewersfestival.com/

I have read that a craft beer festival will take place on the 25th of January in Jupiter, Florida.

Advance tickets are sold out, but there will be some 1,500 tickets available for $35 at the door. For such amount you will get the chance to sample over 175 beers from close to 80 different brewers from Florida and other States, as well as some from across the pond, like Innis & Gunn.

Entertainment will include live music and something called a silent disco. I'm not entirely sure what that is, but if I had to make an educated guess I would say it somehow involves drunken people dancing around to music in their heads. I do this often myself in the events I attend, I just never really thought of advertising it as a thing.

There's no mention of food being available on site, something unusual in a craft beer festival but understandable given the hours. It must be an eat before you come thing, like Michelle Obama's birthday party.

Comments